BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Yet More Character Pics

Asabiarn! I realized that I didn't have a picture of him and then I just felt horrible for the young one! LOL This is him. Sorry the picture isn't the greatest, its the best I could find of the child I wanted.
















This is Yileke. She is an important character that we shall see later on in Brono a Cuil. I cannot tell you much about her now except that she is from Rhun, is deaf and an identical twin to Nareke. Both sisters are brown-haired and hazel-eyed.



















Nareke is the twin sister of Yileke. She is bold, blunt and doesn't like to be pushed around. Her sister is much more gentle-tempered and this is part of the reason Nareke is so hot-tempered. She is from Rhun and along with Yileke, we shall see more of her in Brono a Cuil.

0 comments:

 
Site Meter