BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Maethorion and Noruiel

As the post title might suggest, there are two new characters about to be introduced! LOL There is a reason for this, though. I am dedicating both characters to two VERY special people in my life. Maethorion goes to my 18 year old brother, "Gwador", (I have four brothers so I had to specify) and Noruiel to my future sister-in-law, "Eirien". I love you both and I hope my writing pleases you. :)

This is Maethorion "Maeth". He elven, gold-haired and brown-eyed. He lives in Rhun and we shall see him very soon. :)






































































And this, is Noruiel "Nori". She is half-elven, brown-haired and blue-eyed. She lives in the East. We shall see her very soon!




0 comments:

 
Site Meter