BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Dracon

Dracon is different from the normal dragon tongue. It is like...well it is like when someone says 'welcome'. This word can mean different things such as; "welcome to my home" or "you are accepted" or "come in" or "it is good to see you". Dracon is like a language within a language. It is a language within the dragon tongue.

This language is very old and only a few important titles, phrases and words are remembered. You will not see full sentences in Dragon - unless you are a Desert Dragon that lives in Harad. This is the only place Dracon has survived, intact.

This post will be updated regularly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Clawnii = Grown male dragon

Fangna = Grown female dragoness

Kinwa = Young dragon that is not a dragonling, but not an adult either

Tyshayn = literally meaning "prince". It is a word that means trust, loyalty and the confidence that the follower is sure of who they follow.

Kaleniya = Dragon Child

Niyan (Niya) = Child

Niyansi = Children

Migove = Welcome

Vacin migave = You're welcome

Siinhin narei = Good morning

Lenu = Follow/Trust

Mrer = My/possessive noun

Hyn sukan, Kaleniya. = Lie still, Dragon Child.

Astir = Father

Brincu = Uncle

Matre = Mother

Slana = Sister

Dunic = Brother

Noknin = Stay

Amil breth vac mrer loryn. Amil qwenre vac alli mrer canikme. Xans vac plina zeen mre? Xans vac linjya zeen mre? = I give you my heart. I desire you as my mate. Will you fly with me? Will you nest with me?

Amil xans breth mrer loryn cer vac. Amil valyi vac. Plina zeen mre! Kret vacin linjya Mrer! = I will give my heart to you. I love you. Fly with me! Make your nest mine!

Amil valyi vac. = I love you.

Nar-honik = Kin-slayer

Catiniis/Catinees = Healer Dragon

Riiyaki = Thick-scale

Honrin
= Son

Miharq
= Warrior

Kaleilorin
= Dragon Haven

Matresena
= Mother Queen

Tyshenia
= literally meaning "princess".It is a word that means trust, loyalty and the confidence that the follower is sure of who they follow

Miharqrin
= Warrior Son

0 comments:

 
Site Meter